It should have been a simple case of pie and sell. But Linda and Tony Gilkes were left piping hot with fury after their local Morrisons refused to sell them meat pies before 9am. “I wanted eight large sausage rolls and two steak bakes,” said Linda, 62, from Thorntree.
Written by ddn1515
Leave a Reply (Cancel)
- Happy birthday IKEA January 21, 2019
- At the office January 17, 2019
- Detroit Lions kicker Matt Prater throws a touchdown pass, much to the announcers’ delight December 30, 2018
- I think I have just found the biggest bandwagon fan ever. December 30, 2018
- It was the only way to get 5 out of 5 stars. December 30, 2018