A Derby man suspected of robbing a bank in Ansonia told police he had a crush on Taylor Swift and committed the robbery because he wanted to impress her, according to the police report. Police said they arrested 26-year-old Bruce Rowley, of Derby, Thursday after two people identified him as the person who robbed the Webster Bank at 200 Division St.
Written by ddn1515
Leave a Reply (Cancel)
- Happy birthday IKEA January 21, 2019
- At the office January 17, 2019
- Detroit Lions kicker Matt Prater throws a touchdown pass, much to the announcers’ delight December 30, 2018
- I think I have just found the biggest bandwagon fan ever. December 30, 2018
- It was the only way to get 5 out of 5 stars. December 30, 2018