You are here HomeNewsEgyptian archaeologists have unearthed a rare find — an enormous black granite sarcophagus said to be the largest ever found in Alexandria, Egypt.
Written by ddn1515
Leave a Reply (Cancel)
- Happy birthday IKEA January 21, 2019
- At the office January 17, 2019
- Detroit Lions kicker Matt Prater throws a touchdown pass, much to the announcers’ delight December 30, 2018
- I think I have just found the biggest bandwagon fan ever. December 30, 2018
- It was the only way to get 5 out of 5 stars. December 30, 2018