Walmart, Amazon and Target have strong reputations as being “ethical” companies, according to Morning Consult. Six thousand and six hundred Americans were asked to think of a company that they would consider to be ethically responsible and name the first one that came to mind.
Written by ddn1515
Leave a Reply (Cancel)
- Happy birthday IKEA January 21, 2019
- At the office January 17, 2019
- Detroit Lions kicker Matt Prater throws a touchdown pass, much to the announcers’ delight December 30, 2018
- I think I have just found the biggest bandwagon fan ever. December 30, 2018
- It was the only way to get 5 out of 5 stars. December 30, 2018