You are here HomeTechJohn Hancock makes fitness tracking ‘mandatory’ for insurance. One of the largest life insurance providers in North America will now sell only “interactive” policies that collect health data.
Leave a Reply (Cancel)
- Happy birthday IKEA January 21, 2019
- At the office January 17, 2019
- Detroit Lions kicker Matt Prater throws a touchdown pass, much to the announcers’ delight December 30, 2018
- I think I have just found the biggest bandwagon fan ever. December 30, 2018
- It was the only way to get 5 out of 5 stars. December 30, 2018