follow link SOUTHWEST HARBOR, Maine — A Maine lobster pound is experimenting with getting lobsters high off marijuana smoke before killing and cooking them, believing it is “more humane.” In an experiment, Charlotte Gill owner of Charlotte’s Legendary Lobster Pound, put a lobster into a box with a few inches of water and then marijuana smoke was blown into the box, WMTW reports.
Written by ddn1515
Leave a Reply (Cancel)
- At the office January 17, 2019
- Detroit Lions kicker Matt Prater throws a touchdown pass, much to the announcers’ delight December 30, 2018
- I think I have just found the biggest bandwagon fan ever. December 30, 2018
- It was the only way to get 5 out of 5 stars. December 30, 2018
- Google needs regulation. Republicans are too busy screaming about bias. December 12, 2018